Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
* During the holiday period returns may take up to 3 weeks to be returned to us.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, we accept returns and exchanges for a different size and/or colour up to 28 days after you receive your order, provided we have the item in stock. Please follow the instructions below.
Return Shipping Procedures
Using the Delivery/Return Note that came inside the shipment, please indicate the item(s) you would like to return and write in the return reason code. For an exchange, indicate your preferred size/colour. The Delivery/Return Note also serves as your official return notification. Insert the completed form inside the box together with the item you are returning, reseal the original shipping box using the second adhesive tape already on the box and you’re good to go.
Free International Returns:
We offer FREE international returns on any purchase within 28 days from the date you recieve your order via our partners at ReBOUND. We believe returns should be easy!
You can now return online through ReBOUND in a few simple steps, please CLICK HERE.
- Enter your order number and post code
- Select which item(s) you would like to return/exchange. Please be sure to select your return reason/exchange size.
- Confirm your address and phone number.
- Choose a return method. All options are free
- Print your label and secure to package
- You will recieve an email confirmation when your label is generated. You will be able to track your package's journey using the ReBOUND order number in the email.
Pop-up Shop Returns & Exchanges:
Pop-up shop purchases must be returned to the pop up shop for exchange or refund. Please present your receipt or proof of payment email for a full refund by the original payment method. We’re only able to offer an exchange without a receipt.
For all UK returns, please click here.
Please Try on Garments with Care
- All returned items must have their original tags attached, be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, (uneverything!) and in their original packaging.
- No deodorant, make-up or perfume on returned garments.
- Please note items returned either damaged or without all the original tags attached will be sent back to you.
- Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us, so we recommend that you only use our postage labels and delivery service in the UK and a tracked service outside of the UK.
- If a refund is required, we will process the refund using the same payment method and same currency that was used to make the original purchase.
Credit/Debit Card Refund Processing
- We will send you a ‘Return Notification’ email once we have received your return.
- Your refund will be issued via the same payment method and in the same currency as your original purchase.
- We strive to process your refund within 48 hours of receiving your return package.
- Credit cards can take up to 10 days to post your refund to your credit card account.
Need help with your returns?
If you need help with your returns or exchanges, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 (0)203 735 7630 (Mon-Fri 9AM – 6PM GMT).