Please read these terms carefully before using our website.
KITRI Limited ("we", “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is KITRI Limited of Unit 2.05, The Wenlock 50-52 Wharf Road, London, United Kingdom, N1 7EU.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.KITRIstudio.com (our "Website") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise as set out on our Contact Us page. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our email notifications, search for a product, place an order on our website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs.
- Every time you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
How we may use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including orders for our Products) and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at Unit 2,.05, The Wenlock 50-52 Wharf Road, London, United Kingdom, N1 7EU;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others (unless you have ‘opted-out’ of such emails);
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website; and/or
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if KITRI Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Acceptable Use Policy and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of KITRI Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction,
however, (other than in the above scenarios of this paragraph ‘Disclosure of your Information’), we will not rent or sell your personal data.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers owned by our service providers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
KITRI provides secure "https" access to the transactional parts of the KITRIstudio.com website, including your Account page and any webpage showing your personal information (particularly payment card information). Access to your KITRI Account (and therefore your personal data) is password-protected. Sensitive data (such as credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the KITRI payment services gateway. To further secure your credit card, we also do not keep details of the security code (or CCV number) that you need to input in order to complete an order using your credit card.
Please ensure you do not give your username and password information to any third party to keep your Account more secure.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at Unit 2.05, The Wenlock 50-52 Wharf Road, London, United Kingdom, N1 7EU.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to KITRI Limited changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter ‘The Information Officer’, Unit 2.05, Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London, N1 7EU. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing information from us or third parties, please click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any KITRI marketing email.