Please read these terms carefully before using our website.
KITRI Limited ("we", “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the "GDPR"), the data controller is KITRI Limited of Unit 2.05, The Wenlock 50-52 Wharf Road, London, United Kingdom, N1 7EU.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.KITRIstudio.com (our "Website") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise as set out on our Contact Us This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our email notifications, search for a product, place an order on our website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs.
- Every time you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We do NOT store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
- We do not generally process any "special category" information as defined in the GDPR.
How we may use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. The ways that we will use this information and the basis for this under the GDPR are set out below:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including orders for our Products) and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us (the basis for this processing will be that it is necessary for the purpose of a contract entered into with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract);
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about (the basis for this processing will be that it forms part of our legitimate interests as a data controller in ensuring that you are aware of the full range of similar goods and services we offer);
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you (the basis for this processing will be that it forms part of our legitimate interests as a data controller in ensuring that you are aware of the full range of goods and services we offer);
- to notify you about changes to our service (the basis for this processing will be that it forms part of our legitimate interests as a data controller in ensuring that you are aware of any such changes); and
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (the basis for this processing will be that it forms part of our legitimate interests as a data controller in ensuring that we provide our website content to you in the most effective manner).
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes (the basis for this processing will be that it forms part of our legitimate interests as a data controller in ensuring the correct and efficient operation of our Website);
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (the basis for this processing will be that it forms part of our legitimate interests as a data controller in ensuring that we provide our website content to you in the most effective manner);
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (the basis for this processing will be that it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations including, without limitation, under the GDPR);
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you (the basis for this processing will be that it forms part of our legitimate interests as a data controller in measuring the effectiveness and relevance of the advertising which we provide).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties for the purposes set out above including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in respect of the provision of goods or services to you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website; and/or
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets subject to appropriate obligations of confidentiality;
- if KITRI Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Acceptable Use Policy and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of KITRI Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction,
however, (other than in the above scenarios of this paragraph ‘Disclosure of your Information’), we will not rent or sell your personal data.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers owned by our service providers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
KITRI provides secure "https" access to the transactional parts of the KITRIstudio.com website, including your Account page and any webpage showing your personal information (particularly payment card information). Access to your KITRI Account (and therefore your personal data) is password-protected. Sensitive data (such as credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the KITRI payment services gateway. To further secure your credit card, we also do not keep details of the security code (or CCV number) that you need to input in order to complete an order using your credit card.
Please ensure you do not give your username and password information to any third party to keep your Account more secure.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
How long we store your personal data for
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you. If, for any reason, you cease to be a customer of the company, we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Where we are processing your personal data as part of our legitimate interests as a data controller (including for marketing purposes as set above) you have the right to object to this processing at any time under Article 21 of the GDPR.
You can exercise your right to object to such processing at any time by contacting us at Unit 2.05, The Wenlock 50-52 Wharf Road, London, United Kingdom, N1 7EU or by contacting us by email at email@example.com
Alternatively if you no longer wish to receive any marketing information from us or third parties, please click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any KITRI marketing email.
As well as the specific rights listed above, under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see above).
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
Our contact details for the purpose of exercising these rights are as set out above. Alternatively you may manage this quickly and easily using our dedicated App by clicking HERE
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to KITRI Limited changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to ‘The Information Officer’, Unit 2.05, Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London, N1 7EU. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
Alternatively you may manage this quickly and easily using our dedicated App by clicking HERE
At present we do NOT use automated decision-making to process personal data.